10 Questions to Evaluate Your Advertisement
If there is one thing you will notice it is that advertising is everyone and it takes a very sharp ad to get ones attention through all of the clutter.
Here are 10 questions to ask about any print advertisement.
- Is the advertisement focused on communicating your community/ product promise?
- Does the advertisement make you want to learn more?
- Do you feel rewarded for having invested the time to read the advertisement?
- Is the advertisement distinctive so you’ll stop to read it?
- Does the idea focus on the benefit of your community/ product promise?
- Is the advertising idea meaningful to your target audience?
- Does the advertisement make you think AND make you feel something?
- Is there drama in the advertisement that brings the benefit to life?
- Does the advertisement visualize the benefit?
- Does the advertisement include an authentic reason to believe the benefit will be experienced?