- Established Lakeview Productions Inc.in 1989.
- Was instrumental in the creation and development of the major consumer golf shows across Canada including Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
- In 1999 Lakeview Productions Inc. established a “Destination Marketing” division and is currently the agency of record in Canada, for the State of Mississippi, in addition to the Town of Santee, the Olde English District, both in South Carolina.
- In 2005 formed a partnership with The Links Marketing Group to co-publish the Canadian Golfer Magazine – Travel Guide. The publication is the only Canadian golf magazine that is totally dedicated to golf travel.
- In 2006 launched The Traveling Golfer website and E-newsletter
Contact Kathleen at email@example.com
Sports editor of the Ottawa Sun, a position he’s held for the past 15 years. He’s been searching for a cure for his slice since he was introduced to golf some 35 years ago. Along the way, he’s visited and written about golf destinations through Canada, the United States and the Caribbean.
Ted McIntyre, one of Canada’s best-travelled golf writers, has edited most of the nation’s leading golf publications over the past 15 years, from GolfStyle and Ontario Golf Magazine to National Post Golf, ScoreGolf and Canadian Open supplements for Golf Canada. Based in Oakville, ON, and bearing an honours degree in political science from McMaster University, Ted is a six-time Golf Journalists Association of Canada award winner.
Rick Drennan, a contributor to The Traveling Golfer, is also senior writer for Pro Shop and Canadian Golfer magazines, as well as managing editor of three Torstar business publications in Mississauga, Brampton and Kichener-Waterloo. He is a three-time winner in the ‘best writer’ category for the the Golf Journalists Association of Canada (GJAC) writing awards. He is also the host of ‘Golf Straight Up,’ a new half-hour golf magazine show at Sun TV and Cave TV (formerly Men’s TV). Over the past few years, Rick has written golf travel stories about destinations like Tunisia, the Czech Republic, California, South Carolina, Argentina and all across Canada.